venerdì 17 febbraio 2012

Ghostbusters Mania: "Interviews Ghostheads" Diego of the Ghostbusters Mexico

Ghostbusters Mania is proud to present  N°4 (2012) "Interview with Ghosthead" with Diego of the Ghostbusters Mexico

Diego tell us about you. Who are you? What do you do? Do you have other hobbies?
I am a teacher of primary school (elementary school) in Mexico, I play guitar and I like listening to music I'm a fan of The Beatles, I like comics and science fiction and ghost hunting course.

How was the passion for GB born?
Since I was a kid I liked the series The Real Ghostbusters films and also grew up with them and I always liked.



Why and when did you start to create your equipment? 
Since childhood my appliances built with cardboard boxes and plastic bottles or, for a year but I do encourage my uniform and my team through sites such as GHOSTBUSTERS FANS and GHOSTBUSTERS MANIA

Wich has been your favourite event until now and why?
The hallow fest was on October 22 and 23, 2011 and is my favorite because it was the first event we went to Mexico as Ghostbusters

What does the term "Ghosthead" mean to you? Why did you Get Involved With A "franchise"?
By the desire to be a ghostbtsers, I love everything and wanted to be since childhood, is a dream come true

Tell us about your franciasing Ghostbusters Mexico. 
We are beginning, but we just want to be known throughout Mexico and all the Ghostbusters franchise as a serious and real especially

What projects are you following?
We hope to find more fans in Mexico and make this group is larger, participate in events and we are taken into account for any type activides


Want to make a greeting to all GBFans?
Greetings from Mexico GBFans all around the world and remember not to cross the beams!


Thanks so much Ghostbusters Mexico!





Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ghostbusters-Mexico/103799039726237



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...