martedì 24 luglio 2012

Fans: Awesome fan art by Vanessa!



Ghostbusters Mania is proud to present a small but special interview. Her name is Vanessa and has 22 years old is known in the Ghostbusters community for its awesome fan art.



Tell us about you. Who are you? What do you do? Do you have other hobbies?
My Name is Vanessa and I live near Frankfurt in Germany. Drawing and painting is definitely my biggest hobby. Besides that I also like photography and videogames.

How was born the passion for GB?
I watched GB the first time when I was around 5 I think, and loved it ever since.


Dr. Venkman

We have seen your amazing fan art, how do?
I like to draw in different ways and try around a lot. I use digital coloration als well as drawing or painting traditionally. I use Photoshop and Painttool SAI for PC.

Dr. Stanz
Manga comics inspire you?
Yeah I just always liked them

The Marshmallowman made of clay,
7,5 cm tall, colored with acrylic paint.

What does it mean to be a Ghosthead?
For me, it means to be part of an awesome community of great people.

What are your plans for 2012?
Always becoming better.

Ghostbusters HQ Papercraft



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...