domenica 31 luglio 2011

Ghostbusters Mania: "Interviews Ghostheads" with Sam of the Steel City Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters Mania is proud to present 
N°12 "Interview with Ghosthead" 
with Sam
of the Steel City Ghostbusters


Sam, tell us a bit about yourself. Who are you? What are you doing? Other hobbies or interests?
I'm Sam Swope I am with the Steel City Ghostbusters. I'm a full time Emergency Medical Technician, and I play on an airsoft team that goes to National Events. I enjoy a good video game here and there and spending time with people that like to have a good time.



Where did you love for Ghostbusters come from?
My Dad was always really big into Ghostbusters. I can remember him saying quotes to me when I was a kid. So like anyone else, I grew up on it. And he still supports it now, which is great.

When and why did you start building your GB uniform and equipment?
I started building my gear about 2 years ago. And I basically did it to have a nice halloween costume, and that grew into much more.

We see that you've participated in many events. What's been your favorite event so far? And why?
We do a ton of events. My favorite event I've done as a Ghostbuster would have to be the collaboration between the Ghostbusters United for the Boston St. Patricks Day Parade. That was a blast and I met a lot new friends. And the shear amount of people and the response that they gave us when we were walking down the street.

What does the term "Ghosthead" mean to you? Why did you get involved with a "franchise"?
Ghosthead referes to a very specific Ghostbusters fan, just like Gearhead refers to a specific type of car guy.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...