lunedì 26 settembre 2011

GBSite: Spook Central - Ghostbusters PDF eBook Project

 Spook Central:"IT HAS BEGUN! No, not Mortal Kombat - though the awesome 1995 flick did come out on Blu-ray this year - but rather a project I've thought about for years has officially begun here on Spook Central. 

Back in 2008 when I was working on The Real Ghostbusters: Complete Collection DVD box set, I scanned in a bunch of my The Real Ghostbusters and Slimer! scripts and assembled the scans into PDF "eBook" files for inclusion in the set and on this site. That gave me the idea of doing the same thing, not only with the other scripts that I own for both movies and Extreme Ghostbusters, but also with the other Ghostbusters books in my collection. Not only would this allow me to share the vintage materials that I own, most of which would cost big bucks to buy the few remaining copies that are still out there, but it would allow me to digitally preserve materials that are no longer being published so that future generations could enjoy them.
"



Read the article on: http://www.theraffon.net/~spookcentral/scblog/index.php/2011/09/25/ghostbusters-pdf-ebook-project




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...