lunedì 27 febbraio 2012

Ghostbusters Mania: "Interviews Ghostheads" Surio of the Ghostbusters Italia

Ghostbusters Mania is proud to present  N°6 (2012) "Interview with Ghosthead" with Surio of the Ghostbusters  Italia


Surio, tell us about you. Who are you? What do you do? Do you have other hobbies?
I'm a 26 year old guy. I am Italian and I live in Italy, but in a border region where the language most spoken is German :-)
I work for a multinational company that deals with Photovoltaic, I coordinate and support the italian sales network.
Not much time for hobbies but i love spending it with my girlfriend. I love traveling, especially in motion: when I'm alone, I love riding my motorcycle and when I'm with my girlfriend, we go with my convertible.


How was the passion for GB born?
I was born in the 80's, so i've grew up watching pieces of history like Ghostbusters, Back to The Future, The Goonies etc.
The passion for the Ghostbusters was latent up to 20 years, then broke out and made me a real Ghostbuster.


Why and when did you start to create your equipment?
I thought it would be impossible to make a ghostbuster costume and I could not imagine an occasion to wear it. Then I discovered the cosplay and the related events. It was also amazing to discover that there were other fools like me :-)
In autumn 2008 I started building my proton pack and ended up in a month. My first GB event was the Lucca Comics & Games 2008, in the always wonderful location in the small town of Lucca. In the following months, with the help (by phone) of the great Guusc, i built-up the proton gun, the ecto googles and the trap.

We see that you've participated in many events. Wich has been your favourite event until now and why?
Hard to say what was the most beautiful event but perhaps the "GBDay 2010" in Rome. During that event, organized with so much effort, involving the voice actors of the film Ghostbusters, i was not just wearing a costume, but I really felt part of the Italian ghostbuster. I got chills in certain moments.

What does it mean to be a Ghosthead?
Being a child never grew up, like Peter Pan. Clinging to memories of childhood and relive them. Everyone should experience it. Useless to deny that in all of us houses a child who wants to have fun. Has nothing to do with mental maturity.

What does it mean to you Ghostbusters group?
There are a lot of ghostbusters out there. They are grouped into various franchises and well organized. Being part of the Italian franchise is something beautiful. It allowed me to meet wonderful people, despite the geographical distance that separates us.

What are your plans for 2012?
I want to continue having fun with the Italian Ghostbusters and I'd like to see GB3, here, now. I hope that something moves asap: "Murray, you are undeniably part of the GB, but you're making hateful." My dream would be to make an appearance in GB3: Dan Aykroyd had feared that possibility to the fans.

Now, to conclude, do you want to say “hi” to all the fans in the world?
Ciao a tutti da Surio! Have fun ghost bustin' ;-)









Link: www.gbitalia.it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...