giovedì 15 marzo 2012

Toys: thefwoosh.com - First Look - Ghostbusters The Rookie


"Okay, maybe I am exaggerating a bit with the anonymity of the Rookie, because that is the way that doctors Stantz, Venkman, Spengler and Zeddemore (yep, Winston went back to school) got you, yes YOU into the gray jumpsuit. The basis of the nextgen platform game that was released a few years ago was that you got to play as the Rookie and join the boys and ultimately save the day. I actually quite enjoyed the game (I have only ever played the Wii version), and while I was a bit dismayed that I never got to step into Bill Murray’s shabby boots, just being a part of the team was a lot of fun. Now Mattel has brought us a figure of our personal avatar into the ‘busting world in the form of their new Rookie figure."



The Rookie: Available April 2012 only at MattyCollector.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...